Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reflection

Throughout the last 8 weeks of this course I have been a self directed learner and both created and followed my own GAME plan. The goal of this plan was to help my students become literate in technology and find educational websites that will help them with that as well as enforcing the classroom content. From this assignment I was able to work directly with colleagues in my own school as well as my Walden University colleagues while blogging. I was able to create what I call my "portfolio" of book marked websites that I found useful and relevant to my class. Using my delicious account, I was able to expand this "portfolio" and create a full toolbox of ideas that I can access at anytime using the internet.

In addition to following my own self directed learning, I was able to discover ways in which to direct my own students to become self directed learners. I have changed some of my future assignments, based on the knowledge I received from this course. I also tried out digital story telling in my classroom a few weeks ago, based on the lesson I created for this class assignment. It has been extremely beneficial working with my Walden Colleagues these past weeks through blogging. The coursework has been useful and beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment